Forms & Registration
PLEASE READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY
A few things to remember when enrolling...
- If you obtain a state voucher you MUST receive a registration packet from the POND STREET Office. Remember it is first come first serve and you must get your hard copy back to Pond Street, to be considered. In other words, do not register on-line.
- If you have multiple children you MUST register them separately UNLESS they are in the same grade level. If you register them by clicking BOTH children at the same time, they will NOT be in the correct grade level , therefore not guaranteed a spot.
- If you are registering a KINDERGARTNER and you don’t know which school he/she will attend please choose HIS/HER HOME SCHOOL .We can change this when your child is placed.
- Please realize we need new and up to date registration forms EACH YEAR required by the state, so please do not assume we know ANY information about your child. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR CHILD'S GRADE and change any "DATES" that require change.
- This year we are charging a NON refundable one week tuition along with our annual registration fee SO PLEASE BE MINDFUL WHEN REGISTERING!
If you have any questions while registering please email Rachel@basekids.com.
Please remember, we have tried to work out any kinks in the system but know we are not perfect so be patient if you see an error.
***IF YOU ARE WAITLISTED FOR A PROGRAM, PLEASE REGISTER TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST SO WE CAN ADD YOU AS WE GO THROUGH OUR CAPACITY. PLEASE ALSO ADD ONE CHILD AT A TIME - DO NOT SELECT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.***
The deposits per week are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Please don't register more than ONE child at a time.
There is a $55 registration fee/child.